The Role: HR Assistant
The Location: The Analyst will be assigned at the Makati Office.
The Team / The Business: You will join a very collegial and professional global team, where you will be able to collaborate and to exchange domain knowledge and expertise in the field of Human Resources in order to provide the highest level of employee support.
The Impact: Your position is critical to support the HR Specialist in various HR-related activities such as New Hire On-boarding, Benefits Administration, and other HR requests and processes. With superior customer service and time management skill, you will act as an ambassador for the S&P Global Market Intelligence by understanding the importance of organizational culture, values and goals.
What's in it for you: This position is an entry-level project-based role, but with high expectations. You are expected to gain knowledge of the different HR practices across the globe. You would have the opportunity to work with different HR teams from different geographies and with different department, such as finance and operations. Also, you will gain subject matter expertise on the Workday Platform, a popular, cloud-based Human Resources tool that is widely used in different multi-national companies.
- Personnel File Management
- Employee Regularization
- Following up on the hard copies of signed probationary review forms
- Emailing regularization notice to managers
- Enrolling of dependents to the HMO
- Day-1 On-boarding
- Philippine Benefits Administration
- Employee Off-boarding Support
- Following up on the hard copies of resignation letters
- Emailing notices to stakeholders about leaving employees
- Emailing of clearance processes of exiting employees
- Coordinating with employees who left about claiming of final check and documents and meeting them
- Preparation of COE
- Following up of BIR 2316 (tax certificate)
- Preparation of waiver & quit claim
- Updating the Resignation Sheet
- Certificate of Employment Creation
- Government Statutory Benefits Administration
- Accepting, reviewing of government forms
- Submission of SSS R1-A (online, onboarding)
- Certifying of SSS salary loans (online)
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources, or related field.
- At least 2 year experience in HR and/or administration support role.
- Intermediate proficiency utilizing MS Office products.
- Customer service oriented.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; strong English Fluency preferred.
- Strong time management, follow through and organization skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential issues in a professional manner.
- Flexibility to work in a midshift schedule.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence