- The Senior Enterprise Engineer will provide thought leadership on infrastructure technologies, provide product lifecycle management to end user computing infrastructures and work with outsource provider to ensure operational excellence.
- Manage the implementation of technologies to enable business value and adoption.
- Provide thought leadership in IT Strategy, operations and innovations as related to infrastructure technologies.
- Act as a change agent.
- Provide engineering and architecture governance over our outsource partner.
- Ensure product engineering and lifecycle processes are followed.
- Ensure enterprise standards, goals and compliance are maintained and adhered to.
- Act as a SME in infrastructure projects.
- Oversee and lead/drive the implementation of key enterprise initiatives related to Active Directory and Identity Management technologies.
- Be able to advise and present to senior management technology related issues and trends.
- Interact with key business IT and stakeholders to proactively identity business problems and opportunities that can be addressed with innovative technology solutions. Be able to translate business and regulatory requirements into technical requirements.
- Partner and work collaboratively with various IT groups to influence future technology decisions and access the relative impact of industry trends to current future business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in infrastructure engineering.
- Experience with Windows client configuration and management (5+ years minimum).
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy Management (3-4 years minimum).
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (3-4 years minimum).
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (2-3 years minimum).
- Experience with Citrix ZenApp and ZenDesktop infrastructure (3+ years minimum).
- Experience with Active Directory and Office 365 migrations.
- Experience with compliance and regulatory requirements with Active Directory.
- Experience with Active Directory in a multi-forest multi-domain environment (3+ years).
- Experience in implementation of services using the above technologies.
- Operational knowledge is a definitely plus, especially with an outsourcer.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
Hiring Manager Says
“I’m looking for the kind of person who has strong technical abilities, who is a strong communicator and is self-motivated to help solve business problems using innovative technology solutions.”
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world’s largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.