Change Management Lead
55 Water St, New York, NY 10041
The team is new and expanding! As a strong change oriented professional, you will work closely with our Senior Managers and Directors.
The strategies and communications developed in this position will impact our global organization. As a Change Manager, you will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
• Build a career with a global company
• Work on technology that fuels the global financial markets
• Grow and improve your skills by working on enterprise level products and new technologies
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Support communication efforts
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Support training efforts
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Additional responsibilities include adoption assessment, risk mitigation, and issue reporting to name a few
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of project management experience with End User Computing (Software or Hardware)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Presentation experience
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in Organizational Change management (OCM)
- Communications background
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world’s largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.