Associate Director/ Director, Shanghai Sales
The primary purpose of this role is the generation of revenues from new and existing clients of S&P Global Ratings and associated divisions through the development and execution of sales strategies in the Greater China region.
- Achieve revenue targets for allocated China region
- Increase penetration into new and high growth markets, through extensive client outreach
- Increase yield from targeted client base through delivery of full product suite
- Increase sales of non-traditional products to cross border issuers and developed local players through engaging in high value adding sales calls
- Undertake pro-active outreach program with prospects and significant intermediaries and influencers on a consistent basis
- Drive the rollout of new products such as bank loan ratings, Green evaluations, Rating Evaluation Services in China through the identification and development of relationships with key market participants and industry bodies
- Sales Experience – requires minimum seven years in client facing sales roles including exposure to consultative sales techniques
- Market experience – minimum of seven years financial industry exposure including corporate and structured financing techniques, mergers and acquisitions, operation of debt capital markets and financial institution and corporate balance sheet funding techniques. Experience in bank syndication markets viewed favorably
- Educational experience – tertiary qualified, preferable in a finance and marketing related discipline
- Must be fluent in written and oral Mandarin and English
- Previous experience in a credit rating agency, financial institution or professional services sales role would be preferred
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings