The Role: Benefits Administration Analyst
The Location: New York, NY – 55 Water Street
The Impact: As the Benefits Administration Analyst, you will support the Company’s Benefits team in the administration and operations of the company’s Health & Welfare and Retirement benefit plans, programs, and policies.
The Business: We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include: S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Global Platts, and S&P Dow Jones Indices.
What’s in it for you:
- There will be opportunities to partner with vendors and optimize process.
- Manages activities to ensure plans are compliant with ERISA, DOL & state reporting requirements
- Assists in the preparation of 5500’s, Summary Annual Reports, Annual Funding Notices, as well as other required annual compliance notices and reports
- Responds to, researches and manages employee benefits claim escalations
- Reconciles and processes vendor invoices
- Participates in annual plan audits and testing - health and welfare, defined benefit and defined contribution
- Assists in the maintenance of required SOX documentation
- Assists with the administration of new and updated benefit programs
- Assists with on-boarding processes and annual open enrollment
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Health and Welfare and Retirement plans
- Understanding of regulatory compliance practices
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word
- Undergraduate degree in HR, Finance, Business or related discipline required
- Previous experience with HR management systems, experience with Workday a plus
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world’s largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.