S&P Global Ratings
The Role: Surveillance Analyst in the Control Room will be part of a global team tasked with the oversight of electronic communications. A person in this role will be responsible for identifying and escalating potential compliance issues arising out of review of electronic communications analyze and report on relevant productivity and risk indicators.
The Location: Centennial, CO, USA
- Review electronic communications flagged by our electronic surveillance system and validate that a further review is warranted.
- Analyze content of electronic communications and escalate to the next level of review if communication where it is warranted.
- Manage escalation cases and prepare required documentation
- Prepare management information reports showing relevant data yielded as part of our surveillance activities.
- Assist in the administration of the electronic surveillance systems, perform reconciliations against employee data.
- Monitor and report on productivity indicators
What We’re Looking For:
- Good knowledge of credit markets and understanding of financial regulation.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to details
- Interest in global work and able to work effectively with individuals of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Good communicator with the ability to support his or her decisions.
- A self-starter with good judgment.
- Ability to read in at least one of the following languages is a strong plus (Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 Years in Industry: Financial Services/Operations/Controls/Data Science
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.