The Role: Assistant Manager, Sales Operations
The Location: The Analyst will be assigned at the Makati Office.
The Team: The Analyst, Sales Operations takes ownership of all the regular reporting across the sales and client services organization. This involves streamlining existing reports and creating new reports to drive greater efficiency through the organization.
The Impact: Ensures the effective and timely resolution for all Sales Operations support requests. Manages daily procedures and operation of the Sales Operations Support team. Provides input on strategic direction and goals of the team. Develops direct reports for growth and success. Provides guidance and training of Support Analysts.
What’s in it for you: This is a pioneer team for the Manila office. The role of the AM is vital to the future growth of the department.
- Direct supervision of Support Analysts; including assigning goals, conducting performance reviews, and developing direct reports for success.
- Provides training and guidance to Support Analysts for use, features, and functionality of assigned systems.
- Prepare metric reports summarizing team task work and utilization.
- Oversee, plan, and coordinate global Sales Operations Support Analysts to ensure timely business system support resolution. Work with team members to prioritize workflow and solve issues.
- Acts as back-up to complete moderately complex system support tasks as needed.
- Prepare regular metrics reports on task throughput and team utilization.
- Creates and updates procedure documentation. Suggests potential system and/or process improvements.
- Assign goals, conduct performance reviews, and develop direct reports for success.
- Complete any special internal system projects as needed
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Understanding of SPGMI systems and mastery of entry level and moderately complex ystem support tasks.
- Experience in managing and developing employees is preferred.
- Takes the initiative to organize, prioritize, and assign support work to meet established deadlines.
- Intermediate proficiency utilizing MS Office products, specifically Excel reporting capabilities.
- Must demonstrate excellent English oral and written communication skills, especially over the phone.
About Company (Global) & EEO Statements (NA Only):
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence