Junior HR Analyst (Intern).
HR Junior Analyst:
Support the HR work plan and strategy. Facilitate the delivery of human resources solutions aligned with the organization's business goals.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Deploy and manage the new Student Worker hiring process in LATAM integrally.
- Generate partnership with Managers and the Administration team in each country partnering to stablish a solid Recruitment process for Student Workers focused on Business needs.
- Partners with local Legal counsel and Global Campus team to dig in and collect information that enables our company and brand to generate solid programs tied to business needs.
- Active support to the HRBP in local HR processes.
Oversee the Onboarding Process:
- Generate partnership with universities and job boards in each country.
- Communicates to the Admin Team the NHs start dates (EIN, Manager, Department).
- Responsible of provide a "welcome tour" during the new hires first day.
- Collaborates in the General recruitment process in Brazil.
Support the local recruitment process.
- Responsible to search Student Workers in LATAM, engage with Universities and stablish a solid partnership with each contact in the scoped Universities in each country.
- Track all processes in the People fluent and Workday HR systems.
- Provide operational support on meetings with the Business (schedule and logistics of the interviews).
- Responsible to sign the offer letter and request new candidate´s information.
- Actively follow up over Sterling BGC, ADP recruiters and hiring Mgrs.
- Responsible for manage and control employee records and documents.
- Check incidences and create the monthly spreadsheet in order to send monthly input to GES.
- Generates metrics/presentations as requested by Senior HR roles.
- Partners with TR Manager in order to secure a proper administration of Local Brazil benefits.
- 1 years working as junior recruiter.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Familiar with a variety of practices and procedures
- Student in HR, Business Administration, Business or related discipline preferred.
Personal dimension strengths:
- Maintains high ethical standards both personally and professionally
- Fluent English and Spanish both written and orally
- Team player, with the ability to act independently
- Ability to interlock effectively between different stakeholders.
- Organized and detail oriented.