This role is under the Chief Operating Office of S&P Global Ratings. You will work in collaboration with credit analysts and other internal departments.
As an Editor/Translator, you will help to produce engaging, timely, and accurate Chinese-language thought-leadership and rating action articles. You will predominantly translate written material into Chinese from English in support of S&P Global Ratings' communications strategies. You will ensure style interpretation in accordance with the organization's editorial and style guidelines. You will work under close supervision of a Team Leader who assigns work, and in collaboration with analytical teams and other internal stakeholders. You will also be part of a global team spanning 19 countries.
The quality of your work has a direct correlation with and is critical to S&P Global Ratings’ reputation and image.
- Translate and edit high-quality complex and high-profile digital content
- Ensure content is well written, grammatically accurate, coherent, and in adherence with house style
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably in Journalism, English, or Business
- Excellent time management skills
- Sound knowledge of terminology and concepts used in the capital markets and Financial Services industry.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, global, and multicultural environment
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a business or financial publication preferred
- Experience working on Web or electronic products preferred
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings