- Support in translating business requirements/problems into comprehensive data management and analytical frameworks through usage of appropriate techniques
- Handle requirements right from data identification and acquisition to presentation of the data. Conduct data cleansing, data preparation, completeness testing, and data loading
- Analyse datasets, draw meaningful insights by presenting through excel-based charts, PPTs, or visualization platforms such as Tableau
- Analyse business trends and nuances to create and provide actionable client insights
- Increase process efficiency by identifying repeatable jobs and automating them using appropriate tools and techniques
- BTech/ MTech /Masters in Quantitative discipline
- Strong programming skills in SQL, VBA, Python/R/Matlab
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel, PPT and Access
- Proficiency in Tableau/Qlikview/PowerBI
- Understanding of databases and ETL tools
- Understanding of big data technologies will be highly preferred
- Well versed with web scraping frameworks, and using this data for analytical outputs
- Exposure to finance would be a plus
- Self-driven, attention to detail, and proactive
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Past track record of building automated solutions, and delivering insights and analysis
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality or impacting deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new tools or platforms based on client requirement
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.