The Role: News Writer I
The Location: The Analyst will be assigned in the Silver City 2 Office, Pasig City.
The Team / The Business: The role will have you working with a global team of News people
The Impact: The writer will be responsible in providing timely news updates for the Financial Services and Insurance Industry.
What's in it for you: The position will have the opportunity to develop your writing skills, as well as gain industry knowledge in the financial services and insurance industry.
- Vets news wires, newspapers, and company websites to gather and monitor information, and news articles about the Financial Services and Insurance industry and the companies being covered.
- Writes news briefs based on newspaper stories, press releases and filings.
- May write other enterprise stories as assigned. Contribute to regular features, aggregating stories based on subject matter.
- Edit basic news stories as necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Journalism, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of news writing experience.
- Outstanding written communication skills required, including high-level grasp of English language grammar.
- Prior knowledge regarding the industry is preferred but not required.
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Must have strong interest to pursue business/financial news writing.
- Must be open to work in the night shift and day shift, holidays, and weekends.
- Must be amenable to work in during holidays and weekends.
- Open to work in Silver City, Pasig.