S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: The Executive Assistant will support the delivery of related corporate programs and processes that support various stakeholders and standardized workflows. The Associate will coordinate resources, improve workflow processes, and maintain collaborative team environments to accomplish meeting all goals.
The Location: The Executive Assistant will be assigned at the Makati office
The Team / The Business: Working and collaborating across global counterparts and stakeholders.
The Impact: The Executive Assistant will support top level management in administrative tasks and ensure that highest level of support is provided at all times.
What's in it for you:
- You will act as a liaison between the executive team and supporting departments to execute on all required administrative and operational needs to maximize business workflows.
- You will maintain best practices and industry standards to provide a leaner, consistent and reliable operational cost structure.
- You will maintain central point of record for all related executive information (travel, schedule, preferences, expenses, etc)
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Coordinate and support all meeting logistics; includes catering, meeting logistics, meeting materials, etc.
- Provide support to stakeholders, including coordination of transportation, accommodations, meeting preparation (preparing meeting materials) technical assistance
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions
- Communicates status updates on regular frequency to stakeholders as required
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Works collaboratively with various internal departments to establish clear stakeholder expectations to ensure all deliverables are completed on-time
- Responsible to maintaining accurate and relevant workflow procedures
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in an executive support capacity required.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, resources and dependencies in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong and effective problem-solving, analytical, and research skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills, particularly the abilities to continually anticipate emerging issues, and to plan for success.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent and effective organizational and time management skills.
- Must be proficient in using MS Office.
- Willing to work on a night shift schedule.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.