S&P Dow Jones Indices
The Role: QA Data Specialist
The Location: CHN-Beijing
The Team: The QA team creates, performs and validates data produced and published by SPDJI’s Index Production group (IMPG). Our team acts as an independent source for data verification that spans multiple asset classes globally.
The Impact: As the role and importance of the team evolves with the business, real-time assets are needed to perform QA in real-time globally. Beijing is a strategic location and this role will contribute to maximize the effectiveness of all aspects of QA.
What’s in it for you:
- Relatively young team especially in this region which will allow for growth opportunities.
- The nature of the role will provide exposure to many aspects of SPDJI operations and will be relied upon to be the QA point person in the region.
- This position will provide a close working relationship with regional colleagues as well as management in New York (global headquarters).
As a member of the global QA team, responsibilities will be:
- Run & troubleshoot daily QA checks.
- Perform QA on all rebalances (Equity & Fixed Income indices)
- Maintaining/troubleshooting existing QA checks (backend) used by Global Index Production teams.
- Troubleshooting, enhancing & creation of new automated QA processes/checks (Equity & Fixed Income).
- Technical point person for QA in AsiaPac region.
Independent & self-motivated, finance background (Equity & Fixed Income), Excel, Strong Communication skills.
Programming background, Java, Matlab, Access
About S&P Dow Jones Indices
At S&P Dow Jones Indices, our role can be described in one word: essential. We’re the largest global resource for index-based concepts, data and research, and home to iconic financial market indicators, such as the S&P 500® and the Dow Jones Industrial Average®. More assets are invested in products based upon our indices than any other index provider in the world; with over 1,000,000 indices, S&P Dow Jones Indices defines the way people measure and trade the markets. We provide essential intelligence that helps investors identify and capitalize on global opportunities.
S&P Dow Jones Indices is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spdji.com
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.