S&P Global Market Intelligence
The ideal candidate will possess B2B marketing experience and demonstrate a keen interest in insurance/financial services. Strong written and presentation communication skills are critical, as is the ability to be a strong individual contributor. The candidate must demonstrate their ability to craft compelling product messaging and leverage the full complement of print and digital marketing channels. Familiarity with financial information platforms such as S&P Capital IQ or SNL Financial is an advantage. Familiarity with marketing platforms such as Marketo and Salesforce is a plus.
- Work with marketing and product team members to write and produce marketing collateral and campaign assets aligned to the business’ growth strategy.
- Maintain a consistent understanding of S&P Global Market Intelligence’s solutions for insurance companies and the competitive landscape to draft persona-based copy.
- Create and manage web and social media content assets, and SEO and SEM programs.
- Utilize Marketo to build email campaigns that reach the insurance segment and nurture leads towards conversion.
- Partner with Events Marketing to ensure events are appropriately staffed and reflect our brand; set and proactively collect event ROI metrics.
- Leverage content from internal thought leaders and recommend new topics to enhance client and prospect engagement for S&P Global Market Intelligence’s solutions.
- Create and maintain an inventory of assets to be used for sales enablement and events.
- Seek ways to improve key marketing metrics such as campaign response rates, event attendance rates, feedback scores, quality of
- leads, thought leadership awareness, new content/product/service introduction and adoption, and brand awareness building
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred) or educated by experience
- 3 -5 years in a marketing or communications role, or similar experience; B2B financial services experience a plus
- Foundational understanding of the industries and markets covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Experience writing persona-driven messaging that clearly communicates solutions’ benefits and USP
- Experience leveraging print, digital, social, and event channels to drive B2B marketing campaigns
- Strong presentation skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and Marketo marketing automation desired
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.