S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Data Researcher I
The Location: Ahmedabad
The Team: You will join a very collegial and professional global team, where you will be able to collaborate and exchange domain knowledge and expertise in the department in order to provide the highest level of support to the workflow and department as a whole.
The Impact: Your position will be critical to support the Translations workflow as it would be directly linked with the department’s KPIs and its performance in comparison to other content teams in the company.
What’s in it for you: This position will help gain a hand’s on experience with world class formatting and translation tools which are widely used in different multi-national companies. Also, you will get an opportunity to work with your colleagues located around the globe. You will be offered a Full Time Employment within the department after successful completion of the internship.
- Formats non-English documents within stipulated deadline
- Complies with established procedures and demonstrates strong domain knowledge
- Provides input and ideas for improvement in internal processes
- Works on feedback from Quality Assurance team and managers to correct errors and improve quality of work.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provides meaningful feedback to co-workers.
What we’re looking for:
- Supervisory Responsibility: None.
- Education: Equivalent of BCA or equivalent/higher qualification
- Work Experience: No prior experience required. Proficiency in Microsoft applications is a must. Experience in formatting
- Certifications/Training: BCA – None
- Other than BCA – Any training/certification on computer application
- Language Requirements: Reasonably strong communication skills required (orally and in writing)
- Work Schedule/Travel/On Call, etc.: No travel is required.
- Flexible about making shift adjustments and willingness to work the night shift is a must.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.