S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Senior Analyst, Product Management
Directs and coordinates product improvement activities and the licensing and protection of the CUSIP Global Services (CGS) content to develop new markets, increase market share, and obtain competitive position using a deep understanding of the securities transactions industry. Responsible for product pricing, delivery, implementation and assists with contract licensing. Identifies, develops and addresses new ways to protect the CGS content being consumed directly and indirectly. Provides timely, high value research and aggregates security and entity market intelligence to improve the effectiveness of existing licenses and new products and services. Works closely with CGS leadership team, Licensing, Technology, Commercial, Legal, and Operations to help expand CGS’s presence globally by developing new product and licensing strategies that effectively respond to the demands of an evolving, increasing competitive marketplace.
The Location: New York, New York
The Team: The team is composed of tenured, high performing individuals with background within financial industry.
The Impact: Your contribution and dedication to this role is critical as you have a direct impact on CUSIP’s continued success.
What's In It For You: You will become part of a market leader of CUSIP. The position has long-standing stability and the opportunity to work on a team of high performing individuals.
- Deliver creative methods to improve CGS capabilities and manage client adoption efforts for a given CGS license, product or service. Applies expertise to implement new product licensing policies, develop new product features and successfully support client adoption in both the pre and post-sale environment. Provides technical product expertise and is very well versed on key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping the financial services industry, with a specific focus on the instrument and entity identifier landscape.
- Conducts sales force product and licensing trainings. Delivers post-sales implementation training to support client transition/onboarding.
- Collects, synthesizes and publishes, on a frequent basis, feedback to the commercial organization from banks, asset managers, custodians, broker dealers, insurance companies, regulatory and government agencies, and third parties. Develops, leads and maintains a comprehensive outreach program with important clients. Works with clients and prospects in conjunction with the commercial organization on qualified opportunities to highlight CGS’s unique capabilities. Engages in self-development to maintain and improve knowledge of market demand for open systems.
- Contributes to thought leadership material for webinars, conferences, or to be placed in appropriate industry or media channels. Ensures product collateral reflects CGS’s target markets & current value proposition. Disseminates new product licensing propositions to sales and marketing teams.
- Provides insight into best practices and is able to speak to how CUSIP Global Services products can efficiently be leveraged across front, middle and back office systems to help our client’s workflow operate seamlessly.
- Creates up-to-date collateral including online sales tool kits, customer-facing presentations, release notes, and capturing relevant usage metrics for CGS’s products, with special attention paid to API delivery.
What We're Looking For:
- Individual with exposure to markets relevant to product specialty.
- Skills in basic analytical tools such as MS Excel, statistical packages, data query tools; as well as basic understanding of the all other MS office products.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Degree in Finance, Math or Engineering or advanced degree preferred.
5-7 years general work experience with 5+ year’s relevant industry experience.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
We know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify
investment ideas, understand bold and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
We are a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.