S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Research Associate I - THAI Speakers
The Location: Buenos Aires
The Team: Quality is one of the core elements of our company and we perpetually strive to guarantee its three pillars: accuracy, timeliness and completeness. Ours is a Quality Team focused on accuracy.
Our job is to ensure the quality of the information we provide to our clients through many different processes, which range from the verification of the data itself to the creation of Quality Reports, preventive measures and enhancements to optimize our processes. It’s a dynamic team which provides plenty of opportunities for learning and requires from its members to be highly proactive, motivated and detailed oriented
The Impact: As a data provider, we are committed to achieve excellence in our product and we set particularly high standards for our data.
Our clients need to be able to trust the information we deliver, so it is of primary importance to guarantee effective quality processes.
This team is key to ensure the quality necessary to be a leader provider. It is vital to understand the clients’ view in order to keep always working towards a better product, and as a Quality Team it is our job to achieve it.
What’s in it for you:
- Compensation, benefits and training.
- The possibility to learn and further develop your soft skills within a multinational company with great working atmosphere.
- Researching and collecting country specific reports relevant to Ownership processes
- Fixing errors in a timely manner.
- Weekly reporting, participation in meetings and presentations
- Country regulation expert.
- Root Cause Analysis, Business Cases and P&C actions.
- Policy Debate with Country-QA Members.
What We’re Looking For:
- Advanced level in THAI language and English proficiency
- High level of performance and quality.
- Detail and goal oriented.
- Proactive and enthusiastic.
- Positive outlook and highly motivated team players with excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computers and desktop applications (Word, Excel, Internet research, and Outlook) and ability to adapt easily to new software.
- Advanced Thai language level
- English proficiency
- University degree/University student
- Currently living in Buenos Aires
- Willing to work full time shift
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.