S&P Global Ratings
The Role: Software Developer, Engineer II
This position requires knowledge of C#, Angular 2, MS IIS, Office.JS, O365, Word 2016, Excel 2016 and SQL development as well as the ability to understand, at a high level, business and financial processes. The developer is expected to design, develop, and test software applications from user requirements and design documents, in addition to resolving defects encountered during the various testing cycles.
The Location: Centennial, Colorado
Day to day responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Build, Maintaining and enhancing existing technical business solutions.
- Participate in software development life cycle.
- Interface and communicate effectively with business partners.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and responsibility with assignments. This includes gathering and understanding requirements, technical specifications, design, architecture, implementation, unit testing, builds/deployments, and code management.
- Collaborate with onsite and offsite team members effectively.
- Should independently drive and execute complex technical requirements.
- Be an enthusiastic contributor to development team.
- Be a self-starter that with a desire to learn more.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in IT.
- Strong experience in C#
- Experience in Angular 2.
- Experience with MS IIS
- Experience in MS SQL Server
- Experience with Office.JS, O365, Office 2016.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile Scrum software development methodology
- Must be comfortable communicating technical solution at all levels within client organization
- A strong team player with a focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience deploying applications on Windows servers
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to changing business needs
- Knowledge of architectural principles, frameworks and best practices
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.