S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Business Analyst II
Location: Makati Office
The Team: Will work with different global stakeholders within the organization
The Impact: Achieve personal objectives and contribute to the achievement of personal and team objectives. Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
What’s in it for you: The Business Analyst II leads initiatives to analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Provides support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret and produce recommendations based on company systems needs. Advises business groups by providing technical and strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities. Ensures that policies and procedures align with corporate vision.
- Produce preliminary findings for client presentations and participate in project meetings.
- Continue to build knowledge and expertise of products, services, or technologies and content and methodologies offered by business area.
- Support multi-functional efforts in determining recommendations based on company system needs.
- Continue to build knowledge of business requirements, data models, user interfaces and navigation specifications that bridge business/product need with systems design/deliverables
- Continues to develop operational knowledge of the business, IT systems and implementation processes.
- Solve a range of problems and analyze possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Solve problems with limited oversight or supervision. Takes a lead role on new work assignments.
- Continue to develop knowledge of technical risks, workflow/business process analysis and engineering/quality processes
- Work independently and within own team.
- Build internal and external working relationships..
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent related experience preferably within Information Technology or Computer Science
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Experience in SQL would be an advantage
- Good communications skills to support different people within the organization
- Has general knowledge of business systems processes, models and design requirements as well as workflow design.
- Must be willing to work in Makati and will potentially take either a Night or Early Morning shift.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.