S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Mandarin Research Associate
The Location: The Analyst would be assigned at our Pasig Office, Manila
The Team / The Business: They will work closely with colleagues from various geographies, who are responsible for different aspects of the overall process.
The Impact: The role will be an integral part of company’s research operations here in Manila. The process will involve researching, identifying, and monitoring relevant market-specific news publications and documents needed to have a complete and timely coverage of the market.
What's in it for you: S&P Global Market Intelligence is a results-focused, meritocratic organization. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and to reward exceptional performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth & initiatives, you can emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team.
- Read and identify relevant news articles and documents based on knowledge acquired from 1-month content training and through continuous guideline update sessions.
- Translate relevant articles from Mandarin to English.
- Work on projects that would entail working with databases and will range from various types of data and information services.
What We’re Looking For:
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Requires language translation skills from Mandarin to English.
- Working knowledge of computers and desktop applications (Microsoft XP, Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook)
- Has a keen interest in translation and an eye for detail
- Possess well-developed research and analytical skills
- Pro-active and high-trainable
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision
- Able prioritize, multi-task, and deliver within deadline.
- Amenable to working long hours.
- Open working the morning to midshift and would be working in our Silver City Office in Pasig.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.