- Well versed in the infrastructure sector/ sub sector and have view on likely future developments
- Be aware landscape of potential consulting client
- Work independently on consulting projects/ assignments; manage different aspects of project management including quality, timelines, profitability of execution, client management, client satisfaction / relationship, etc.
- Role would involve working on Government and Multilateral funded projects. Inter alia, work on Policy work, Plans, Regulatory aspects, Financial Models, Reforms and Project Implementation, Advisory Reports
- Ability to work with urban local bodies and travel extensively. Be open to work on assignments across locations in India and abroad. This would imply a willingness to travel and be stationed at client site depending on the requirements of the assignment.
- Be open to working on assignments unrelated to current domain strengths in the analytical capacity, simultaneously building knowledge / skills in such new areas.
- Support in outreach activities by writing articles, in-house research, working on business development proposals and pitches / co-ordination and participating in business development meetings.
- Development in terms of identification of new concepts / products / tools / services relevant to the market and support development of new specific offerings
- Role would involve working on reports and presentations and explain analysis / presentations to Clients and other team members
- Process Adherence
- Support the Associate Director / Director on assignment modules or complete assignments (depending on size and complexity) in terms of all aspects i.e. assignment quality, timelines, profitability of execution, client satisfaction/relationship, team morale and knowledge management.
- Provide assistance to Associate Director / Director in system compliance and internal activities
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management
- Interact with client to explain analysis, assignment findings and recommendations.
- Attend client meetings to understand client requirements
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Posterhttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.