S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Business Analyst II
The Location: Ahmedabad
The Team: We work in a scrum / Agile framework. Individual will join one of the many scrum teams that are located across our offices. Scrum teams are mostly domain focused and they deliver work as per the organizations priority.
The Impact: As a PM-BA in the scrum team, An individual will have to be a mediator between developer, QA and UAT. Gathering requirement from PO, getting it developed with the help of developer, getting it tested with the help of QA and UAT and ensuring the rollout of the same to production.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to be a project manager in one or more scrum teams.
- A strong project manager can become the scrum master of the team.
- A chance to work on a project from its inception to delivery.
- End-to-end specification, development, testing, and release of assigned project deliverables for our data feed products
- Utilizing SQL to write custom queries, stored procedures and functions
- Participates in the scoping of proposed enhancements, and works with Content Managers, Product Managers, and other Business Analysts to turn business requirements into actionable developer specifications
- Oversees or works independently to provide for data transformation, testing, troubleshooting, and end-to-end user support needs
- Learn how our clients will use the products we are creating and ensure that their requirements are met or exceeded
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Identify and track technical delivery milestones, deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies and communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding project delivery status, technical issues and risks
- Manage Level 2 support for customer support escalations
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of office productivity applications such as Microsoft Office and Skype for Business
- Must have a working knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies and be ready to work in a collaborative environment with global peers
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of Capital and Commodity markets
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.