The Role: Recruiter
The Location: 55 Water St, NY, NY
The Team: As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will work closely with team members across the globe. This is a dynamic team that strives on individual and team development, we provide countless opportunities to learn transferable skills & global recruitment best practices.
The Impact: This role is key to ensuring the successful recruitment of high-quality talent within the Corporate and Indicies functions. In working with us, you will be exposed to a very professional, high-level consulting environment.
What’s in it for you: S&P Global is seeking a Talent Acquisition Recruiter. This role is responsible for supporting the TA team in driving the search capability. The role will deliver continuous improvements in the quality, time and cost of hiring. Further, the Recruiter will be expected to align to their client’s business strategy(ies) and deliver against metrics. This position will sit at 55 Water St, N.Y.
- Manage business and HR relationships within the Corporate and Indicies function with a strong and primary emphasis on Accounting, Finance, and Audit while also touching HR, Marketing, Legal, and Compliance for midlevel roles.
- Use Talent Analytics to reinforce the recruiting value proposition and drive improvements in Quality, Time and Cost. Understand the full suite of recruiting metrics and be accountable for a business area’s meeting them.
- Educate and influence business leaders and HR to change current practices and promote recruitment best practices
- Execute all facets of recruiting process from the Intake meeting through effective sourcing to offer negotiation
- Expert level and knowledge of new and innovative search methodologies and tools; sourcing beyond LinkedIn, with a proven professional network and the ability and drive to continually explore/test/maximize sourcing strategies
- Develop strong understanding of S&P business and industry in search planning
- Develop and optimize pipelines, beyond names and titles; maintain developed sources of relevant talent.
- Conduct cold approaches and convert into commitment, via linkage to the S&P Global Employee Value Proposition.
- Build and maintain strong network of passive candidates through external and internal networking
- Provide expert advice, data, and recommendations to hiring managers to support key recruiting decisions.
- Provide interview guidelines and advice to hiring managers.
- Focus on new and innovative techniques to ensure a positive candidate experience, for both hired and declined candidates, to reinforce the S&P brand reputation
- Work with external agencies when required
- BA/BS in Human Resources Management or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Accounting and Finance recruiting
- 3+ years experience in search and high capability of delivering
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong business acumen combined with strategic business partnership and consulting which delivers tangible results.
- Ability to effectively collaborate across organization boundaries.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.