S&P Global Platts
The Role: Senior Administrative Assistant
Provide full secretarial support to senior leaders:
- Martin Gijssel
- Zoe Mol
The Location: Canary Wharf, London
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with both internal and external queries in a professional, customer service oriented manner
- Booking frequent international travel and arranging accommodation / conferences / seminars etc
- Co-ordinating with building security, facilities and other departments internally and externally for arranging meetings, teleconferences, booking rooms, ordering transport etc.
- Co-ordinating diaries, using an electronic calendar system
- Arranging large scale meetings and events
- Producing documents, reports and presentations ahead of key meetings
- Administering the vacation, personal days and sickness returns for your team and taking ownership of this information
- Arranging payment of subscriptions, invoices, flights etc; follow up all queries
- Completing and submitting in a timely fashion of all travel and personal expenses, follow up all queries
- Any other duties as may be deemed necessary to support the activities of the senior leaders
Skills / Experience required:
- Previous secretarial/administrative experience supporting senior leaders with an international remit required
- Ability to manage complex international travel arrangements and support when issues arise
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills mandatory, a good standard of business
- letter writing and grammar
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with people at different levels of the organisation
- Fluent English, other languages a plus.
- Professional phone manner and demeanour and excellent interpersonal skills are necessary
- Ability to take initiative, prioritise and work independently
- High degree of flexibility to manage and work with different countries and time-zones
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a fast paced, teamwork environment and demonstrate flexibility to work on projects and additional tasks as required
- Must demonstrate ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands across a large
- team, working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet and Windows
- 7.0 required
About S&P Global
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better informed
trading and business decisions with confidence. We’re the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. S&P Global Platts coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and shipping.
S&P Global Platts is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.platts.com
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.