The Recruiter will provide a full lifecycle of best practice recruitment service covering a wide variety of levels and roles. He/she will implement talent acquisition strategies to identify, attract and hire high-quality talent. He/she will utilize a full range of active and passive sourcing techniques to fill existing and future job openings. He/she will build relationships with key internal stakeholders to interpret internal employment demands and translate them into timely, results-driven action items.
- Strategic Partnering: Ensure recruiting is delivered as part of the broader strategic talent-management agenda for the Division Leads, Senior Managers, HR Stakeholders and TA team
- Build and maintain effective relationships with hiring managers, provide support throughout the recruitment lifecycle, assist hiring managers with reconciling between ideal and practical staffing needs and ensure high-level service delivery
- Responsibility for delivering a transactional workload but able to see the bigger picture, whilst delving deep into the details of execution
- Ability to authentically represent the brand in the market and effectively filter the highest quality prospects
- Attract and recruit the highest caliber candidates in a cost effective and time efficient manner with the ability source beyond LinkedIn, with the ability to continually innovate/maximize sourcing strategies
- Manage the selection, presentation, negotiation, offer, closing and administrative aspects involved in full-lifecycle recruiting
- Advise the business on appropriate recruitment methods, salary ranges and any relevant changes to employment laws that impact recruitment and be aware of and manage any confidentiality issues as they arise.
- Review CVs and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements to long list and professionally phone screen down to a short list.
- Knowledge and experience of behavioral-based interviewing methodologies
- Build and maintain effective relationships and timely communication with internal and external candidates throughout the recruiting process and provide and positive ‘candidate experience’
- Gather and analyze competitive industry information regarding salary, benefits and employment practices and advise management appropriately
- Negotiate offer terms and assist in review and preparation (as required) of contracts of employment, offer letters and new hire documentation with HR Coordinator
- Ensure smooth candidate completion and communication of company and local pre-employment requirements
- Co-ordinate with global HR counterparts in relation to recruitment, including approvals, budgets, staff movements, offers of employment, acceptances, declines and ensure necessary reports and administration are completed and distributed.
- Contribute towards recruiting team projects and identify and contribute to process improvements
- As required - assist and support on other roles across the region.
- Mandarin language ability (speaking, reading and writing) is required to conduct business locally.
- 3-5 years professional recruitment / Talent Acquisition directly related background with mix of external and internal in-house experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree level education required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Financial services background and/or Recruitment experience within the financial services industries is highly advantageous
- Experience of partnering, influencing and presenting to business management as well as providing appropriate recruitment advice
- Ability to manage recruiting projects along with identifying and contributing to process improvements
- People management experience in coaching, mentoring and management of junior staff
- Experience with Workday and ATS, PeopleFluent is advantageous
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence - we give you Essential Intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our Divisions include:
- S&P Ratings - Provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- Market Intelligence - Provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices - The world’s largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts - Equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
Be essential to the global financial markets at S&P Global.
The world looks to S&P Global for essential intelligence and you play a vital role in a dynamic, global environment. S&P Global has a range of capabilities that are the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets. Whether it’s analyzing data, innovating technology, or developing market insights, we’re looking for intellectually curious, progressive and passionate thinkers.
With a career at S&P Global, you will become an integral part of our team of best in class financial capabilities. The work you do will impact global markets and the clients we serve every day. Our valuable data and insights provide clarity to complex systems, so our customers can make their decisions with conviction. Join us and help make the financial world a better, more understandable place.