S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Product Manager, Government Agencies and Academics
The Location: Centennial, CO
The Team: The Professional Services & Public Sector group within S&P Global Market Intelligence is comprised of three key verticals: Professional Services, Government Agencies, and Academic Institutions.
This position is focused on product management for our Government Agencies and Academic Institutions clients. The product suite encompasses the Market Intelligence desktop platform (currently comprised of Capital IQ and SNL), feeds, and APIs, and additional ancillary product offerings used by this group of clients.
The Impact: Each Product Manager at S&P Global is responsible for owning and developing the strategy for their business unit, ultimately driving revenue by meeting the needs of current clients, displacing competitors, penetrating new markets, solving new problems, or selling to new client bases.
What’s in it for you: The Product Manager will work in a dynamic group with cross-functional resources and will be responsible for identifying trends in the market and working closely with clients and internal stakeholders to identify and respond to competitive developments. You will contribute to the product vision, gather and prioritize requirements, and help define the platform roadmap and go-to-market strategy. You will work closely with our product support, software development, and quality assurance teams to deliver new capabilities to market.
- Own product management related to Public Sector personas and workflows.
- Responsible for activities from all spokes of the product management framework (Build & Test, Go to Market, Adoption & Performance, Market Analysis, and Strategic Planning).
- Maintaining and growing the Public Sector’s business and client base through product development.
- Gathering and documenting client feedback through visits as well as through the commercial team, and turning that feedback into a strong pipeline of product initiatives.
- Work with business Segment Head to develop and implement go-to-market activities for the team’s segments.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of general work experience with 2+ years relevant industry experience
- Strong understanding of project management process and agile framework
- Exposure to markets relevant to product specialty
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across all levels of an organization
- A passion for the financial services industry and our clients
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.