S&P Global Ratings
The Role: Solutions Delivery Analyst
The Location: 55 Water Street – New York, NY
The Team: Solutions Delivery is a results driven, fast paced, high performing service provider of project management, business analysis and user experience expertise. We service the S&P Global Ratings organization by delivering end to end solutions for strategic IT projects with excellence.
The Impact: High-impact role in the Information & Technology, Solution Delivery group of S&P Ratings focusing on delivering strategic projects & initiatives on time, on scope and on budget. A Solutions Delivery Analyst will assist in the development of project plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables. This role will contribute to the design, development and management activities for a solution delivery project including business case, solution definition and planning through build, test and deployment to production and end of life. This position will serve as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test and quality as an IT Solution moves to production, user adoption and value realization.
What’s in it for you:
As a member of a dynamic team your contributions directly impact the quality of services provided by self or others in related teams. This role offers exposure to a wide variety of projects and business cases over the course of your career.
- Develop, define and execute on project plans, schedules, and deliverables.
- Review and analyze complex, integrated project data and information to provide status updates, insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Documentation of IT solutions to business problems. Including non-functional requirements.
- Work with S&P Global Ratings solution delivery team and analytics leadership team to help execute our digital strategy, focusing on how digital capabilities can be used to enhance analytical tools
- Design and perform pilot projects to address and improve analytics with AI and ML
- Work with product engineers to translate POCs into new services and features and provide guideline for large-scale implementation
- Support and execute on the implementation of business solutions
- Partner with Project Simplify team to develop technology roadmaps that deliver value incrementally towards long term visions and objectives
- Demonstrate up-to date expertise in S&P Global Ratings systems and operational data analysis and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures; support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Applying an advanced level of knowledge and collaborates with business partners within the team to ensure alignment to risk and security policies, standards, and best practices.
- Train engineering staff in the use of industry standard tools to conduct infrastructure scans on systems prior to being implemented in the environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 2+ years in Industry: Financial Services
- Uses judgment based on practice and precedence and accurately defines problems by trying to understand underlying factors/causes.
- Demonstrated on the job experience proposing, implementing, and evaluating AI and ML techniques for the ratings process
- Strong writing, conceptualization, and analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – Well developed communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information
- Ability to form questions and hypothesis about long-term strategy of business and follow through with business strategy
- Ability to work independently - Manages own work with limited supervision. Provides on-the-job training/support to new team members
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information
- Directly impacts the quality of services provided by self or others in related teams
- Manages own work with limited supervision. Provides on-the-job training/support to new team members
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.