The Role: Solutions Delivery Analyst
The Location: 7400 S Alton Ct, Centennial, CO 80112
The Team: Solutions Delivery is a results driven, fast paced, high performing service provider of project management, business analysis and user experience expertise. We service the S&P Global Ratings organization by delivering end to end solutions for strategic IT projects with excellence.
The Impact: High-impact role in the Information & Technology, Solution Delivery group of S&P Ratings focusing on delivering strategic projects & initiatives on time, on scope and on budget. A Solutions Delivery Analyst will assist in the development of project plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables. This role will contribute to the design, development and management activities for a solution delivery project including business case, solution definition and planning through build, test and deployment to production and end of life. This position will serve as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test and quality as an IT Solution moves to production, user adoption and value realization.
What’s in it for you:
- As a member of a dynamic team your contributions directly impact the quality of services provided by self or others in related teams. This role offers exposure to a wide variety of projects and business cases over the course of your career.
- Develop, define and execute on project plans, schedules, and deliverables.
- Review and analyze complex, integrated project data and information to provide status updates, insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Documentation of IT solutions to business problems. Including non-functional requirements.
- Accountable for engaging App Engineering and Business Stakeholders to drive outcomes
- Support documentation needed for process, controls and ratings governance committees.
- Act as a conduit between business stakeholders and the various IT groups (App Dev, QA, Architecture)
- Review and analyze project data and information to provide status updates, insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations
- Think of the problem we are trying to solve, come up with a solution and identify the implementation timelines
- Process Map the current and future state process, get agreement with the stakeholders before building a solution
- Drive business value and impact on strategic projects
- Utilize standard procedures and policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results through IT solution delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 5+ years in Industry: Financial Services
- At least 3+ years in equivalent experience
- Uses judgment based on practice and precedence and accurately defines problems by trying to understand underlying factors/causes.
- Demonstrated on the job experience proposing, implementing, and evaluating AI and ML techniques for the ratings process
- Strong writing, conceptualization, and analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – Well developed communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information
- Ability to form questions and hypothesis about long-term strategy of business and follow through with business strategy
- Ability to work independently - Manages own work with limited supervision. Provides on-the-job training/support to new team members
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information
- Directly impacts the quality of services provided by self or others in related teams
- Manages own work with limited supervision. Provides on-the-job training/support to new team members
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.