S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Senior Content Systems Analyst, Operations Enablement
The Location: Hyderabad / Gurgaon
The Team: The CARE team formed in Sept of 2016 is remitted with owning and executing the automation strategy for content groups and the larger organization of which RPA is a key component.
The Impact: RPA is an integral part of the overall S&P Global Market Intelligence strategy and this role will help scale up the RPA operations of the CARE team. The position requires a deep understanding of data and implementing global standards by which all our content is managed. At the heart of all successful data operations is the continual improvement in data coverage, quality, reporting, timeliness, and efficiency of data management and productivity for SPGMI and this role will help forward that strategy forward.
What’s in it for you: The RPA Manager/modeler will be working with various content groups to identify potential candidates for robotics and also develop automation models using software like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere etc.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 3-7 years of automation experience and strong on technical aspects
- Should have done end to end automation deployment for at least 4/5 projects
- Technically sound candidate with hands-on development experience.
- Good knowledge of Python/Java/ C#/ any scripting language
- Hand on experience on Selenium is mandatory
- Knowledge on Rest architecture and DB concepts
- Hands on exp & knowledge on RPA tools-Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere etc. Knowledge of cognitive RPA tools will be an advantage
- Must have good operational skills as well as strategic understanding of business and product requirements.
- Should be able to identify the right tool for the implementing robotics and what technologies are best suited.
- Thought Leadership - To bring industry knowledge, latest innovations and emerging POVs on Robotic Process Automation. Be the go-to-expert on all things automation.
- Ability to work with cross functional , multi geography teams to identify and implement RPA projects, linked to domain priorities
- Creativity and problem solving – thinking beyond the obvious with an ability to create new ideas and convert them into actionable plans and execute upon them.
- Ability to translate strategic imperatives at the macro level into specific initiatives and priorities for operational creation and execution.
- Customer focused with a good understanding of different market segments use of SPGMI products and offerings.
- Detailed business knowledge and understanding of products and services, solid knowledge of capital markets and broad understanding of financial services industry.
- Own Frameworks and Methodologies Refine existing delivery methodologies on RPA and anchor adoption across different teams
- Must be able to train content staff on Automation/RPA and help them through the deployment
- Engineering degree preferred, Bachelors could be considered (BCA/MCA/Btech)
About S&P Global Market Intelligence:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.