S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: GIS Analyst
The Location: The Analyst will be assigned at the Makati Office.
The Team / The Business: The Analyst will join a very collegial and professional global team, where you will be able to collaborate and to exchange domain knowledge and expertise in geography and mapping.
The Impact: The position would be utilizing editing and analytical tools within the GIS software to create and to edit mapping layers. They would also be responsible in the daily maintenance of the data sets.
What's in it for you: The position will have the opportunity to learn subject matter knowledge of the content collection, as well as, the ability to approve and to publish on the company's product.
- Captures comprehensive information on the data tracked by the respective department.
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge.
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets.
- Reviews feedback involving their content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy.
- Keeps up-to-date on industry trends and reporting standards.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provides meaningful feedback to co-workers.
- Must be a graduate of Geography.
- Knowledge in ArcGIS is required.
- Good communication skills is expected from candidates.
- Candidates must have the strong attention to detail and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work in Makati and in an early morning shift.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.