S&P Global Ratings
The Role: Student Worker – Infrastructure Team
The Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
The Team: Analytical team works with regional basis providing ratings of different companies/industries and especially for Brazil.
The Impact: This role will provide direct support to the senior analyst in the team and will also provide assistance to the team in a global environment company.
What’s in it for you:
- Estágio Assignment (Bolsa-auxílio)
- Life Insurance
- Meal Voucher
- Transportation Voucher
- Perform extensive macroeconomics researches, market data, industry-sector and company specific information.
- News clipping and issuer’s relevant facts and notices to the market research.
- Read quarterly results releases and financial statements and alert analyst on relevant issues.
- Keep Ratings Document Repository (RDR) updated with last financial information provided by the companies.
- Input issuer forecasts into projections models.
- Assist analysts in rating committee presentations, research for articles and commentaries.
- Attend rating committee as a listener.
What we are Looking For:
- Advanced student of: Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Actuary, Physics, Engineering and related careers.
- Advanced knowledge of excel is required.
- Must have advanced ability to read, speak and write in English language.
- Work experience is not required.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.