The Role: As an Analyst for Metals & Mining Content Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring accurate, complete and timely collection and maintenance of relevant metals & mining data.
The Location: The Analyst will report at the Makati City office
The Team: The role would be working with a global team and would working with a competitive environment.
The Impact: You will be responsible for accurate, complete, and timely collection of relevant data published in S&P Global Market Intelligence products for the information tracked by the respective departments.
What’s in it for you: You will be part of a global team that builds expertise in the content and data collection.
- Performs straightforward, stand-alone tasks or transactions within detailed instructions and predefined procedures
- Responsible for entering and editing data in work tools as per specified guidelines and checklists
- Captures comprehensive information on the data tracked by the respective department
- Creates reports of work performed during the day via reporting tools. This process will also involve extracting and validating data errors
- Reviews feedback involving their content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge.
- Increase learning by accomplishing Learning Xchange modules as well as modules for policy compliance
- Fosters innovation by identifying enhancement initiatives that support our LEAN philosophy
- Contributes to the achievement of personal and team objective
- At least 1 year of relevant experience is required.
- Graduate of Geology, Mining Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, and other related courses can be considered.
- Strong focus on data quality and accuracy
- Excellent comprehension and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication, collaboration and teamwork
- Proven ability to work with minimal direction, maintain focus and motivation while working with routine and repetitive tasks.
- Demonstrates flexibility during holidays and assists in special projects
- Willing to work in a mid-shift schedule.