S&P Global Ratings
- As part of global team of engineers/developers, deliver continuous high reliability to our technology service.
- Strong focus towards developing permanent fixes to issues and heavy automation of manual tasks.
- Become an integral part of a high performing global network of engineers/developers working from Denver, New York, London, Singapore and India to help ensure 24x7 reliability.
- Troubleshoot application related issues and work with infrastructure team to triage Major Incidents.
- Provide technical guidance to junior level resources.
- Experience in analyzing/researching alternative solutions and developing/implementing recommendations accordingly
- Work/support business users to understand issues, develop root cause analysis and work with the team for the development of enhancements/fixes
· 2-4 years agile application development experience
Experience as a Site Reliability Engineer or similar role
- Java, Oracle, Unix/Linux
- Computer Science or related Degree
- Web Services, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic
Documentum Content Management and/or Box
- AWS/Cloud knowledge
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in maintaining focus and driving results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A strong background interfacing with multiple groups; ability to coordinate effectively, multi-task and manage pressure.
- Proven ability to work using different styles as needed to accommodate the situations encountered.
- Experience in assessing change impacts and the development of task estimates.
- Strong analytic, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- ITIL v3 certification
Flexibility to work 8 hour shifts 5 days a week to cover 7am – 7pm MST including occasional weekend rotation
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.