The Role: Data Steward Fixed Income – S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Location: Global - Role can be based in multiple locations: London, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, New York, Denver or Charlottesville (No relocation)
The Team: Join a global team of data specialists focusing on all content related to Fixed Income across Market Intelligence as pertains to product delivery and cross content needs.
The Impact: Help define business requirements for all fixed income needs across various products and content.
What’s in it for you:
- Work closely with senior S&P Stakeholders across: Product and Sales; explain the data storage and processing, address client needs and establish enhancements to our content offering.
- Managing the process and delivery of content across the entire orgainsation.
- Deliver functional business and data analysis capabilities, driving requirements necessary for the development of internal and external applications and report.
- Addressing data collection synchronization, data accessibility, data availability, and data flexibility in a systematic manner for all data ingested, used and distributed by the business.
- Partnering with the information Technology and other related Data Services teams to leverage technical advancements to improve data management capabilities.
What We’re Looking For:
- Advanced excel and SQL skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Fixed income knowledge a must
- Able to analyse data at all levels, from extraction to trend analysis to reporting and feedback.
- Team player
- Good problem solving skills
- A relevant degree
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.