The Role: Product Support & Implementations Specialist
The Location: Charlottesville, VA
The Team: You will have the opportunity to join a global team of client-facing technical specialists with wide-ranging responsibilities including technical analysis, troubleshooting, infrastructure support and technical relationship management.
The Impact: Implementations Specialists influence customer satisfaction and drive renewals, by translating client needs into appropriate technical solutions. You will be the primary technical liaison with our high revenue clients as well as our Commercial teams.
What We’re Looking For: Both prior technical training or experience and a strong client-facing presence is necessary for success in this role.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader within the financial industry
- Evolving role with career growth opportunities
- Collaborative work environment involving interactions with multiple internal teams
- Lead large-scale product deployments and provide technical support to resolve issues
- Maintain detailed technical client information and product documentation
- Act as an escalation point for our reactive tech support team and assist them with new or complicated technical issues
- Build long-standing relationships with client-side IT leads
- Support our Commercial teams in maintaining the health of their accounts, through timely technical assistance
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 6 months to 1 year of customer support within an IT setting
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and exceptional verbal and written communication
- Strong knowledge of the Windows desktop platform
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle projects independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with customer support via phone and email
- Exceptional skills in listening to clients, articulating ideas and complex information in a clear and structured manner
- Positive, proactive attitude and ability to work well in teams
- Strong multitasking and customer service skills
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.