SENIOR IT OPERATIONS CONTENT AND PUBLISHING LEAD
- Work hand in hand with local, New York, and offshore staff to provide 24x7 Operations support.
- Involvement in Architecture and Development design reviews for new implementation and integration projects.
- Troubleshoot Content and/or Publishing related issues.
- Provide technical guidance to junior level resources.
- Work closely with the Change Team coordinating application releases.
- 5+ years experience in administrating and support various components of Content and Publishing, which includes Incident, Problem and User management, deployments, and basic troubleshooting.
- Experience with Content Management products (Documentum, Box, etc.)
- Experience with Publishing products (Quark, Xpertdoc, etc.)
- Experience with J2EE application and/or .Net development
- Experience with Web Services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Experience with Weblogic or Tomcat
- Experience with general troubleshooting and monitoring methodologies
- Experience building applications in fault tolerant environments (clustering, load balancing)
- Experienced with Oracle Database (SQL)
- Expert with UNIX, LINUX, Windows Server
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in maintaining focus and making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A solid background collaborating with multiple groups; ability to coordinate effectively, multi-task and manage pressure.
- Experience in analyzing/researching alternative solutions and developing/implementing recommendations accordingly.
- Demonstrable ability to work using different styles as needed to accommodate the situations encountered.
- Experience in assessing change impacts and the development of task estimates.
- Strong analytic, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Computer Science degree preferred
- ITIL v3 certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.