S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Creating business opportunities by solving medium to high complexity data retrieval and data extraction challenges through the use of relevant Web tracking tools & automation technologies.
The Location: Ahmedabad
The Team: Content Automation is a support division and works with Internal Customers (content teams) to fulfill their “Web Crawling” needs. An individual will have an opportunity to work on various Web Crawling tools & application of today’s era that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the automations and website scraping needs.
What’s in it for you?
The current opening is with one of the company’s support division that works on different applications in order to extract data from different websites and notify to internal customers.
The Content Automation Researcher serves as S&P Global in-house expert on data extraction from different Websites. As a Data Researcher you will gain exposure to different applications and tools used for scraping websites and developing automations, while having frequent interaction with global S&P sites which would create a symbiotic work culture.
This position is an excellent stepping stone to work on tools and applications of today’s era, that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the automations and website scraping, and enable you to learn the various facets of the assigned applications, and as well as apply this knowledge to your daily responsibilities. We provide you with fast paced work environment, where we hear our people’s voice and their performance is valued.
· Creating & implementing a variety of efficient, cost-effective & automated data-retrieval and data-extraction solutions, based on the internal customers’ needs.
· Troubleshooting the content collection challenges faced by the internal customers and providing relevant automated solutions requiring minimal manual intervention.
· Collaborating with relevant stakeholders and internal customers to research, plan, design and implement refined and improvised data collection processes Handling and contributing to a variety of content automation and content management initiatives critical to the business.
· Designing new process guidelines and documenting automated solutions’ protocols & procedures.
What we’re looking for:
· knowledge of HTML & Excel is must
· Strong oral & written communication skills
· Ability to work under flexible schedules and work in a cohesive team environment
· Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
· Strong quantitative, critical, analytical and interpretive skills
· Ability to conduct efficient thematic online research
· Willing to work in Night Shift
· BCA/MCA from any recognized University or any accredited institution
· Any Bachelor degree having knowledge of HTML will be preferred
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.