S&P Global Corporate
The Role: HR Data Specialist. HR Ops
The Location: Buenos Aires
The Impact: The HR Data Specialist is an extension of HR Ops for LATAM. The HR Data Specialist role is the responsible for the effective delivery of the HR Data systems in the region. As part of the HR Operations Team, the HR Data Specialist will provide general expertise related to monthly incidences.
What’s in it for you: The possibility to further develop your skills within a global company, providing support into a growing regional role. This role reports to Regional HR Services Lead
- Follow up over HR Data changes, to secure a smooth information change process, in connection with Region HRBP´s and Mgrs.
- Incidences Management across LATAM, request and follow up to the line, review and control, consolidation and delivery to Payroll.
- Control and track of Licenses/absences in all LATAM.
- Checks and validations in the different systems.
- Implementation of HR Operations processes in all countries, in connection with HRBPs and Local administration.
- Act as focal Point of Recruiting system in order to provide input to the Recruiting process in the region. Participation in the weekly recruiting calls.
- Follow up over the recruitment process in connection with Talent Acquisition Vendor to secure a smooth process that enables the flow to run effectively.
- Secure proper control over HR Operations processes.
- Communication and trainings with Mgrs and employees with regards to HR Ops purposes.
- Migration process input and control in the region, in connection with Talent Acquisition, HRBPs and Global Mobility.
- Prepares Requisition Report and Data Reports requested by the business on a monthly basis.
- Prepares documentation, participates in the 1st stage of the Onboarding meetings.
- Deployment of effective Record retention controls in LATAM.
- Reception and applicable management over legal notifications.
- Foreign Management Process for Argentina
- Be an intermediary at the Onboarding process
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor in Human Resources or related Humanities field
- 2-years’ of relevant work experience in Human Resources (Payroll)
- Fluent English, both written and oral
- Analytical and reporting capabilities (Microsoft Office Suite: Excel and Powerpoint)
- Familiar with a variety of practices and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Organized and dead- line oriented
- Creative and proactive
- Maintains high ethical standards both personally and professionally
- Ability to interlock effectively between different stakeholders
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.