S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Transcripts-Auditor
The Impact: He/she will review and provide quality assurance of financial industry conference call transcripts, including logging/categorizing errors, overall clean-up of transcripts, and high-level Internet research.
The Career Opportunity: The Transcription Auditor is responsible for ensuring compliance with internal procedures. The ideal candidate has proven experience in the editing or transcription industry.
The Team / The Business: The Transcription Auditor will report to the Audit Manager.
Your Skills: Review and does quality assurance of financial industry conference call transcripts, including logging/categorizing errors
- Assists in developing editing standards based on strategic goals for quality and timeliness.
- Implements process, procedures and audit trails to ensure compliance with editing standards.
- Directs efforts toward quality documentation, providing procedures and process-related training for all Transcripts staff.
- Identifies relevant quality-related training needs. Continuing education resources/training materials are identified and made available to keep Transcripts staff updated on issues such as editing and proofreading skill enhancements, communication/dictation skill enhancements, etc.
- Provides timely and consistent feedback to the staff in order to eliminate errors and build skills
- Ensures quality procedures are in place and followed.
- Completes routine auditing of transcripts to ensure compliance of documentation and related processes.
- Is responsible for control of non-conforming process, including coordination of related investigation and root cause identification.
- Monitors team performance through gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Monitors transcripts on a regular basis.
- Participate in improvement projects.
- 1-3 years of quality auditing experience, preferably in editing/publishing.
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Able to review and analyze data and documentation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in order to provide consistent quality feedback to the staff and the management team.
- Proficient in researching, reporting, tracking and monitoring.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and timeframes.
- Excellent coaching/training/mentoring skills.
- Ability to understand diverse accents and varying dictation styles.
- Typing and computer application skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Willing to undergo extensive training in earnings call transcription editing and be thoroughly versed in our internal style guide and in Internet research methods.
- Willing to work the graveyard shift.
- Office location: Tiendesitas, Pasig
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
- At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.