S&P Global Ratings
Manager II Level 11A
Manager / Individual Contributor?
Key Roles & Responsibilities*
· Manage human capital resources and directly lead quality assurance and metric architecture projects and monitoring project plans.
· Present reports, communications and quality assurance training materials providing recommendations for actions necessary to achieve desired results.
· Ensure team members are adhering to procedures and policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
· Manage staff through the creation and maintenance of the overall roadmap and quality assurance direction for both internal and new product systems.
· Review automation, manual, and performance tests and make suggestions for ways to improve quality.
· Perform hands on automated and manual testing activities as required to support project initiatives.
Technical, Functional and Business Knowledge*
· Has in-depth knowledge of QA and metrics architecture processes and strategies.
· Has in-depth knowledge and proven utilization of industry standard QA tools & technologies
· Solve complex, non-routine problems and determine the best solution through cost/benefit analysis
· Determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
· Drive automation strategies to support Dev Ops and Agile TDD initiatives.
· Work with other teams as a lead.
· Create formal networks involving coordination among groups.
· Work with team members in other US locations as well as support & manage India staff members.
Typical Scope & Impact*
· Contribute to the achievement of QA and Metrics Architecture objectives and IT objectives.
· Work on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
Minimum and Preferred Experience/Skills
· 5-8+ years of relevant experience with Bachelor's degree. Advanced degree preferred. Some managerial experience required.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.