S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Program Director, Commercial Operations
The Location: Charlottesville, VA or New York, NY
The Team: The Market Intelligence Commercial Operations group enables our sales team by developing and improving sales strategies, processes, systems, policies, and procedures.
The Impact: This Program Director will own a major initiative to overhaul the Market Intelligence client order process and each step within it. This role will work with project managers across various functional groups to drive critical projects in invoicing, collections, fulfillment and reporting to completion. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders in Commercial, divisional Finance, Legal, Fulfillment and Corporate Finance to drive change. As the Program Director, you should understand the business impact of each project and the broader order process, from client experience to operational inefficiency and financial performance.
What’s in it for you:
- You will be a senior member of a critical team accountable for delivering on our strategic vision through driving projects
- You will own a portfolio of division-wide projects that have clear financial impact
- You will directly interact with senior management and the Market Intelligence Executive Team
- Coordinate projects for multiple company-wide initiatives
- Support business in achieving sales and renewal goals by directing project work
- Drive the operational deployment and adoption of key platform releases and enhancements
- Directs efforts to identify efficiency opportunities thoughout the order process
- Analyze and evaluate sales, legal, and finance processes and metrics; identify gaps and help set operational goals
- Drive resulting process improvements across departments
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of project management experience.
- 8+ years of sales operations related work experience.
- Strong grasp on the Market Intelligence business and commercial organization
- Familiarity with order process and its financial impact
- Demonstrated ability managing large-scale projects across teams
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.