S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Manager, Senior Software Developer, Software Developer II
The Location: Ahmedabad, India
The Team: The developers would be working on Appian/PathFinder scrum team and financial content scrum team.
The Impact: They would be responsible for implementing Pathfinder across for board for all the content applications. For the end state for fundamentals we would need developers who would be working on creating extraction as a platform and would be working closely to complete the end state of fundamental required for MI.
What’s in it for you:
- Working for next generation entry platforms
- Working for next generation workflow platforms
- Being part of creating extraction as a platform for different content sets across the content organization.
Designs, develops, analyses, debugs and maintains SNL’s software applications and technologies to meet user requirements. Develops, modifies and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized. Participates in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) as appropriate.
What We’re Looking For:
- Develops and maintains software applications of various types
- Provides support to analysts and co-workers with application issues as needed.
- Reads, understands, and fleshes out requirements to be implemented. Provides technical input and advice on implementation strategies.
- Implements completed designs from specifications.
- Provides technical assistance to other software developers.
- Provides training to employees on new skill sets as required.
- Completes system maintenance, system problem solving and bug fixing.
- Completes other assignments and tasks as required.
- Three or more years’ experience in programming capacity or equivalent experience.
- Experience should include working with C, C++ or C#; Databases and SQL
- WPF, WCF, SPA, Unity, Dependency Injection
- Extensive technical training in new and emerging development technologies and design patterns.
- Extensive experience working in all phases of development cycle and within a team environment.
- Experience in RequireJS, KnockoutJS, DurandalJS, Bootstrap, NodeJS
- Docker, .Net Core, MVC 6.0, Microservices, ETL, Real Time messaging Platform like Kafka, Sonic etc.
- Knowledge of NLP, Machine learning, Data Mining techniques
- TDD(Test Driven Development)
- Supervisory experience preferred.(For Manager Role)
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.