S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Analyst, Product Operations
The Location: Charlottesville, VA
The Team: You will have the opportunity to work within a global team setting that contributes directly to a client base to ensure client satisfaction.
The Impact: Ensures that client concerns and requests are resolved in a timely, efficient, accurate, and professional manner demonstrating excellence in service and commitment to client satisfaction balanced with a concern for profitability and growth of the company.
What’s in it for you:
- Collaborative work environment where you provide daily assistance to our clients
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader within the financial industry
- Growth opportunities within a vast segment of the company
- Responsible for product/technical support.
- Contributes expertise in testing upgrades and new releases from a client perspective.
- Provide new user orientation, education and installation assistance; troubleshoot tech specific problems and occasionally answer data and industry-specific questions – all via phone and e-mail.
- Will work in both independent and group settings, and be able to meet deadlines, while ensuring both accurate and complete work.
What We’re Looking For:
Bachelor’s degree in an IT or Data Science field or equivalent education/experience. Basic understanding of finance industry, proficient in computer applications and operating systems is preferred.
- Background in a service desk and customer base support setting
- Experience with customer support via telephone and email
- 6 months to 1 year of customer support within an IT setting
- Ability to collect, analyze and summarize data to prepare clear reports
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, www.marketintelligence.spglobal.com
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.