S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Mandarin - Asst. Operations Manager ( Team Leader)
The Impact: Day-to-day staff management including review of their deliverables, shaping their solutions and ongoing performance management processes.
The Career Opportunity: The purpose of this role is to lead a team of 10+ associates, plan, prioritize and execute on projects and data processes, and interact with internal stakeholders to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of data and related quality controls to support S&P Global Market Intelligence Translations business.
The Team / The Business: Team Lead will be directly reporting to Operations Manager, Translations
What We’re Looking For: Have background in People Management. Possessing native fluency in Mandarin. The Team Leader is also responsible for day-to-day activities including direct staff management, staff performance reviews, as well as recruiting. Incumbent will make efficient use of resources during periods of high volume.
- Provides direct operational oversight over the translation team in Manila.
- Organizes daily workflow to meet all deadlines
- Understands and executes department processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to the translation team to ensure client needs are met
- Leads and continuously looks for improvement in operations within the translation department to meet objectives for operational excellence
- Supports direct manager and senior leadership in executing strategies to reduce operational costs
- Leverages translation CAT tools and automation technology to improve processes & maximize team productivity
- Maintains focus on department KPIs and workflows for timely delivery
- Responsible for tracking team performance daily through internal performance measurement tools & reports
- Responsible for enhancing linguistic capabilities through development programs & training
- Leverages translation industry experience in providing appropriate solutions to new and existing clients
- Bachelor’s any degree; Finance background will be an added advantage.
- Native fluency in Chinese with minimum 5 years experience in Translations/Localization industry
- Strong People and Project Management and ability to work with global team.
- Excellent time management skills, Team Leader is responsible for managing staff responsible for activities with specific time constraints and activities.
- Willing to work for Midshift schedule but may require to change shift and extend working hours due to business needs.
- Willing to be assign in Ortigas, Tiendesitas Silver City 2 Building
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.