S&P Global Ratings
The Role: Administrative Assistant
The Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Team: Administration Team is responsible for all administrative operations and provides support to the business locally.
The Impact: This role is important to ensure the general business operations support through the completion of administrative tasks.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to join a top level finance services worldwide company with more than 150 years of existence.
- Informal, professional and dynamic work environment.
- In country as well as foreign career opportunities.
- Provides secretarial/administrative support to a department or managers below the Executive level.
- May receive, screen and direct incoming calls, visitors, mail and email.
- Maintain files, records and calendars updated.
- Arranges business travel, coordinates meeting arrangements, travel agenda, hotel booking, flight tickets and transfers.
- Provides Logistic support Meetings, Video conferences and phone call.
What We’re Looking For: We are looking for a proactive, responsible, resolute and patience candidate.
- Advance/bilingual English.
- +3 years of experience in similar roles.
- Business Administration or Professional Secretary Degree.
- Portuguese desirable.
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.