S&P Global Platts
The Role: The Digital Program Manager is part of the digital marketing team;
their focus will be on results from all digital marketing and social media activity (planned for and implemented) by S&P Global Platts Marketing and Conferences team. The role will involve SEO, SEM, and marketing automation as well as advising on best practice in support of our global commodity and business objectives/priorities to achieve lead generation and revenue goals.
The Location: Canary Wharf, London
The Team / The Business: The individual will be joining the Digital Demand Center team, which is part of the Global Marketing & Conferences department. This team helps set the standard for understanding the global buyer and customer journey, so that Platts can deliver a great customer and brand experience in support of business objectives, revenue goals, customer retention, product evolution and content amplification. Proactively collaborating with the wider business, the Demand Center is able to deliver the right message, with the right content, at the right time, to the right people - demonstrating the relevance and value of Platts to generate revenue.
The Impact: The Digital Program Manager will work across Marketing & Conferences to maximize results from digital activity. They will review and refine user journeys and conversion rates in relation digital activity both inbound and outbound across the globe to relevant audiences to drive awareness, education, lead generation and revenue.
What’s in it for you: This role sits within Marketing but operates across a number of departments across the company, and at a Corporate level. Their stakeholder map will focus heavily on the Marketing & Conferences, Technology as well as Content & Analytics groups and will involve working with people across EMEA, Asia and the Americas and will involve travel to those regions.
- Brief and support technology in the build phase of digital projects
- Lead all SEM activity.
- Work with Demand Center/Digital, Creative & Field teams to create and continual test to optimize page templates and achieve business goals
- Awareness of international web standards and protocols
- Ability to analyze metrics to identify trends, and share with wider team to demonstrate or improve impact of digital activities.
- Work with Marketing Operations team to enable reporting across the department
- Support commercial content strategy development and content marketing efforts
- Management of external agencies and suppliers
- Maintain and share awareness of competitor digital presence.
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing and Campaign Management
- Proficient in Eloqua/Marketo, Google Analytics & AdWords, SalesForce, Excel and Tableau, Social Media tools, as well as CMS tools, such as Crownpeak
- This individual should have, or possess the ability to, build strong relationships across the organization and demonstrate effective negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong data analysis capabilities – ability to pull and analyze data, turn into actionable insights and present to non-data specialists
- Highly collaborative with the ability to interface professionally with internal clients; asking appropriate questions to elicit information to interpret and synthesize information to drive Commercial alignment and growth
- Experience in a global role
- Achievement/goal-orientated, collaborative, customer-focused, detailed, persistent, active listening, resourceful, influencer, can-do attitude
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to take the initiative and deliver against goals is crucial
- Strong written and oral communication skills
About S&P Global
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better informed trading and business decisions with confidence. We’re the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. S&P Global Platts coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and shipping.
S&P Global Platts is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.platts.com
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.