S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Business Intelligence Advisor, SNL Banker
The Location: Charlottesville, VA, US
The Team: To ensure that our clients have partners to support them in their success, the SNL Banker team leverages their exceptional business intelligence skills to build relationships with clients and help them maximize the value of our business intelligence tools.
The Impact: You will support our clients who use the SNL Banker software product and services. You will seek to understand how the clients are using the product, and help train and educate them on best practices in order to get the most value out of the tool. The day to day tasks involve a high degree of project management, coordination, and cross-functional collaboration. Using your understanding of the SNL Banker platform along with your financial industry knowledge, you will persistently analyze and uncover the business needs of our key clients, and understand how enhancing the SNL Banker software can add even more value to their business.
What’s in it for you: If you’re a self-starter who’s ready for the challenge of becoming a subject matter expert on our product offerings, this could be the right opportunity for you. Over time, the Advisor will take on additional responsibilities, offering the opportunity for career progression within the SNL Banker team.
- Serve as the relationship manager for multiple clients throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Drive client usage.
- Build and maintain relationships with each client.
- Build documentation and training for software releases specific to each client, adhering to established SNL Banker best practices.
- Empower users within the bank who have limited experience with a business intelligence product.
- Support the renewal process, ensuring each client will continue to renew their annual subscription.
- Deliver asynchronous training using a variety of technologies.
- Coordinate teams and assist project managers to establish and manage client expectations.
- Contribute to internal team processes and be an active participant to innovate the Advisor Team.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, or similar
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with business intelligence products and how clients use them
- Knowledge of or experience in the banking industry
- Experience managing client relationships
- Ability to analyze client situations and come up with solutions
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.