S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: As an Investor Relations Analyst, you will work in a hybrid role providing support in maintaining client’s Investor Relation websites.
The Location: This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The Team: We will enable you to become a successful professional and gain valuable global exposure by working closely to maintain the Investor Relations web space of Fortune 500 companies. We are a warm and close-knit group of eight people in Pakistan along with over 35+ team members in global locations including the United States, Philippines & India.
The Impact: As the first point of contact for clients approaching company's IR Support with respect to any service/ product availed by them. The ‘Impact’ of the service you will be providing should increase client happiness and retention. With the uninterrupted provision of the best quality Investor Relation services, you should be able to chip in to the growth of good surveys and clientele feedback.
What’s in it for you: As a part of an all-star team giving yourself the chance to:
- Work well with C-level management of global companies
- Develop improved email and client communication etiquettes
- Develop technical knowledge (HTML, SQL etc)
- Learn project and client management
- Develop strong organizational and time management skills
- Through on-the-job training, you will develop on personal and professional fronts enabling yourself to mature into a Senior Analyst (Senior Industry Analyst) role, where you will handle client projects and/or UAT projects autonomously
Responsibilities: You will primarily be responsible for 3 majors areas:
1. Global Client Support
- Maintaining clients’ IR websites from both design and content perspective
- Daily correspondence with clients, written and over the phone for their IR Website
- Dedicatedly approaching clients for adding value to their Investor Relation reports & published information
- Ensuring the highest quality and timeliness of data and service delivery to achieve the highest client retention rates and drive revenue from services
2. S&P Global Product Support
- Liaison with S&P Global website design teams to improve quality of product
- Suggesting improvements in the current products offered by our company
3. UAT/ QA & Process Development
- Helping in completing the UAT of all the new product patches that are rolled out
- Help in building new processes and procedure in order to avoid discrepancies in data and to improve the current processes and procedures
What we’re looking for:
- Strong English communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Impeccable professional ethics
- A can-do attitude towards work
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Business Administration in Finance/Accounting, Information Technology or Computer Science and have a knack for technology
- Strong social skills
- Creativity/Out of the box thinking
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Phenomenal team-player capabilities
Work Shift: This is a permanent night shift role. However, you are expected to be flexible in working in different shifts depending upon the requirement of the business.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.