S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Product Manager, Enterprise Solutions – On Demand Solutions
The Location: Centennial, CO, US
The Team: Our Enterprise Solutions Team focuses on our data feed business and the delivery of our S&P data outside of our desktop products, allowing clients to directly access our data via our API and FTP feed delivery platforms.
The Impact: The Enterprise Solutions team is on the front lines of the current shift in our marketplace toward the delivery of data directly into client workflows. In this role, you will define and drive the On Demand Solutions delivery strategy, and be responsible for driving new Enterprise Solutions growth and revenue by increasing client adoption for our API and Event Driven Alerts (EDA) delivery platforms, enhancing customer experience, expanding our delivery capabilities, working with clients to better understand their requirements.
What’s in it for you: As Product Manager for our On Demand Solutions, you will drive the API delivery strategy, create and maintain strategic roadmaps that describe the end-to-end process, and demonstrate how our API strategy will support client needs within the capital markets and beyond. You will ensure the proper go-to-market framework is in place for our Sales team to be successful. You will be responsible for the creation of metrics to demonstrate progress and the business benefits of our delivery platforms.
You will achieve these objectives by working directly with Clients, Sales, our Content Group and our Information Technology partners to ensure alignment and execution. By working across our organization you will establish key themes that will build upon and expand an existing footprint that will help serve an array of customers.
- Responsible for activities from all spokes of the product management framework (Build & Test, Go to Market, Adoption & Performance, Market Analysis, and Strategic Planning).
- Serve as Product Owner and Subject Matter Expert for the external API scrum team
- Coordinate all API and EDA platform delivery related activities across our Enterprise Solutions Group
- Create and maintain strategic On-Demand Platform roadmaps for new and existing content within our API offering and work collaboratively with the business and product teams across S&P Capital IQ and SNL to identify new or expanded content and analytics
What We’re Looking For:
- BA or BS in Accounting, Finance, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of product management and data delivery experience including enterprise-wide data initiatives in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of current technologies and protocols for extracting data via API; demonstrable interest in the area of API delivery and related industry trends
- Strong organizational management, business case development, and able to work across business teams to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with advanced/predictive analytics, and data-centric technologies desired
- Knowledge and experience working with semi-structured and/or unstructured data and data repositories used for data mining and innovation analysis
- Demonstrate management and leadership experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of product quality and data management
- Client facing experience required
- Proven ability to work with and motivate global teams in a diverse and complex organization to deliver quality results on time
- In-depth knowledge of the financial data industry and competitive landscape as well as an understanding of market data delivery platforms, messaging services and their relevance within the financial community
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on expertise in defining enterprise data strategies, and successfully leading product management functions
- Extensive experience developing financial market data services products from concept to commercialization
- Strong public speaking skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels within an organization
- A highly motivated self-starter; ability to work independently and creatively as well as within a team
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum process (Experience as a product owner/Scrum Master of a SCRUM team a plus)
- Excellent networking skills are required in order to obtain market information necessary to anticipate customer needs and interpret the trends that are evolving in the markets S&P Global Market Intelligence serves
- Exceptional ability to work in an international multi-cultural environment utilizing effective influencing, negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.