S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Product Manager, Product Platforms
The Location: New York, NY; Charlottesville, VA; Richmond, VA; or Centennial, CO, US
The Team: The Product Platforms team focuses on defining, managing and supporting workflow solutions for professionals across the markets and sectors we serve. This creative team of experts collaborates cross sector and drives continuous improvements in product innovation and usability.
The Impact: As a Product Manager on this team, you will have a specific focus on our web and mobile platforms and will be responsible for delivering cross-industry solutions that enable our clients to work more efficiently.
What’s in it for you: The Product Manager will work in a dynamic group with cross-functional resources to identify trends in the market and work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to identify and respond to competitive developments. You will contribute to the product vision, gather and prioritize requirements, and help define the platform roadmap and go-to-market strategy. You will work closely with our user experience, development, and quality assurance teams to deliver new capabilities to market.
- Own product management related to our proprietary data workflows.
- Responsible for activities from all spokes of the product management framework (Build & Test, Go to Market, Adoption & Performance, Market Analysis, and Strategic Planning).
- Gathering and documenting client feedback, and turning that feedback into a strong pipeline of product initiatives.
- Work with business Segment Head to develop and implement go-to-market activities for the team’s segments.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-3 years product management experience, 1+ preferred in financial or information services
- Demonstrable understanding of how our clients in investment banking, investment management, and other financial services firms use our products and data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- History of teamwork and proven ability to deliver results
- Strong familiarity with financial data sets
- Previous experience as an Agile Product Owner
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.